Effective Date: December 15th, 2015
This website and its content is copyright of CVSHOP which is operated by PRO2 Ltd. (“PRO2”). Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term (“PRO2”) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website cvshop.net. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.This agreement is legally binding and governs your use of our site and service.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- cvshop.net contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, framework, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Except as specifically stated herein, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark of CVSHOP or any other party that may be displayed on the website without the written permission of CVSHOP or such third party that may own such mark or logo. Your use of such marks or logos, or any other content on the website, is strictly prohibited, except as stated herein. You are also advised that CVSHOP will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- CVSHOP may make changes to any products offered or to the prices for any such products at any time, without notice.
- The information provided by cvshop.net may be out of date and we make no guarantees of timely updates and information.
- CVSHOP reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time and without notice: modify, terminate or suspend access to the cvshop.net website and store.
- By uploading images and content to cvshop.net, you agree to allow CVSHOP and any of its employees or contractors to view, edit and manipulate them.
- You understand that you are responsible for any grammatical, typographical, or other design-related errors in the product after your second revision or your approval of the product.
All CVSHOP themes and plugins are licensed under the GNU general public license. Our themes may be used for personal and commercial use.
All CVSHOP WordPress themes and plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not guarantee that all CVSHOP WordPress themes and plugins will work in all browsers or with all versions of WordPress. We do not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plugins or scripts. CVSHOP WordPress themes and plugins are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress or when activated without any changes. Once you modify any of the CVSHOP WordPress theme or plugin files or include third-party applications, then we cannot guarantee that the products will work. We cannot guarantee that CVSHOP WordPress themes or plugins will function with all 3rd party components, plug-ins or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested against the demonstration pages on the demo server. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the themes as we can not guarantee that CVSHOP WordPress themes will work with all browsers combinations.
The stock images used on our demo sites are for demonstration purposes only and are NOT part of the theme package. All images are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
No rights to volunteered information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, our collection and use of information are as follows:
CVSHOP automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request and uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in CVSHOP’s user registration databases when you register with CVSHOP.
We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name (username, full name), password
- Contact information including email address, postal address, telephone number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with service that meets your level of expectation.
- Internal record keeping, and providing access to files you have purchased or supporting materials made available therein.
- We may use the information to improve security or provide customer support for you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This is our “Connect” newsletter and you must opt-in to receive it and can opt-out at any time thereafter.
What we do *not* do with the information we gather
CVSHOP will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. CVSHOP will not use or share your personal information in a manner that differs from what is described in this Privacy Statement without your prior consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
General Disclosure of Personal Information
CVSHOP may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on CVSHOP; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CVSHOP or its affiliates; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site, or the public.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sales and Refund Policies
Hours of operation
Product information, pricing, and sales are available online, 24 hours a day at cvshop.net. Customer Support is available via email, typically between the hours of 9 AM and 7 PM (CET) Monday through Friday. We do not process orders by phone or mail.
Sales to end user only
CVSHOP sells products to end-users only. All products are subject to End-User License Agreement. Resale or redistribution of products offered on the cvshop.net website is expressly forbidden.
CVSHOP accepts payments made via PayPal. Sales made via PayPal are subject to network traffic and conditions and may be subject to delays prior to fulfillment. You must agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our products.
Online order fulfillment?
All orders, unless otherwise noted, are available for immediate download. Once your transaction is complete, downloads for each product purchased will be added to your account, which can be accessed at any time after your order. If the transmission is interrupted in any way during download, you can use your CVSHOP account and password to begin the downloading process again.
Proof of purchase/invoice
A printable invoice will be presented to you at the end of your transaction. Additionally, an email version of the receipt will be forwarded to your registered email address. You may obtain a re-printable receipt by logging into Your Account on the cvshop.net website and retrieving your Order History.
Access to files
After purchase, you will have access to your file(s) from the Order history page in Your Account. You will be able to download the file thrice without any additional intervention required. If you change computers or simply need access to your files again beyond that limit, contact customer support and we will be happy to assist you in most cases. Please be aware, however, that after downloading the file(s) you have purchased one time our obligation to you under the terms of sale is fulfilled and the courtesy of additional downloads is not a guarantee.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
Templates are non-tangible, digital goods and because of the nature of these products, there are very few instances where a refund is given. If you feel that your template is not functioning as advertised, please contact us with detailed information about your issue. From there, we’ll have a review process to determine if the template is not delivered as promised. If we find that the template is not working or functioning, it will be fixed or a refund will be given. We encourage you to check our free templates before purchasing to determine if the template meets your requirements. Refunds won’t be granted if the template has been downloaded and is working as advertised. Purchases older than 14 days will not be refunded.
Tender and pricing
All sales in USD, Euro, GBP only. Pricing is subject to change without notice.Your mind is probably whirring with excitement right now. Think of the possibilities!