Welcome to CVSHOP’s frequently asked question section. If you have any further questions about products and services, please contact our customer services. Our service and support staff are at hand to assist you with any question you might have.
Purchasing and editing
- How soon can I start using a template?
- How can I download templates?
- Didn’t receive the download link? What can I do?
- How do I unzip the file I’ve downloaded?
- What is included in my template purchase?
- What about file types?
- How editable are templates?
- Are fonts included with my document?
- Can I use free resume templates?
- Do you need customization service?
- How does the process work?
- How much does it cost?
- What will I receive?
- What should I do if I do not like the result?
- How long does it take?
- What do I need to provide?
- Can I update my new resume and cover letter?
- Who is responsible for typos?
Price and payment
1. How soon can I start using a template?
You can download immediately upon purchase. First of all to purchase a product online, complete the following steps:
(1) Locate the product(s) you would like to purchase. (2) Click Add to Cart. (3) If you have received a promotion code, enter it into the promo code box. (4) Log in to your account or Sign up for a free account. (5) Follow the on-screen steps to complete your transaction. (6) Review the order information. (7) Finally, click the Checkout button.
After confirming your shopping cart, you will be transferred to PayPal, our preferred and best-known system of payment which allows you to make secure payment transactions. There you are required to fill in your credit card information which will then allow you to download your order straight away.
2. How can I download templates?
After checkout, you will be emailed your receipt as well as a link to your purchase history on cvshop.net, where you will be able to download your files anytime, from anywhere. Your files will always stay in Your Account as long as you have your account no matter what computer you are using. Download a free resume template to experiment with editing our templates before you buy.
3. Didn’t receive the download link? What can I do?
Can’t find your email with a download link? No worries! Probably the delivery may sometimes take a little longer, but here’s what you can do to look for the download link:
(1) First of all please double check the spam and junk folders in your inbox. If you use email security software, check the settings. Sometimes the license emails get stopped by those. (2) You can find some of your downloads through your purchase history. Just log in to cvshop.net to take a look.
4. How do I unzip the file I’ve downloaded?
After downloading and saving the zip file to your computer, right-click the compressed zip file and select Extract All. Probably you will need a software for unzipping to be able to open successfully those zipped files. Users of Windows can visit the site www.winzip.com and users of Macintosh can visit the site www.stuffit.com.
5. What is included in my template purchase?
Our templates come with original vector graphics and great layout design. You can replace placeholder text, colors and layout to suit your individual needs. All templates available download as completely editable files. File Includes: resume template, cover letter template, icon set (only for paid templates) and user guide.
6. What about file types?
Templates are fully customizable documents that are available for Microsoft Word (97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010) and Apple iWork Pages (Pages version 3.0 and 4.3).
7. How editable are resume & cover letter templates?
The files you purchase contain everything you need and are fully editable in every way. You can add your photo, change colors, move, scale and crop graphic elements, change the fonts and replace the placeholder text with your own copy to suit your individual needs. Download a free sample template to experiment with editing our templates before you buy.
8. Are fonts included with my document?
Our files are formatted using standard system fonts – Arial, Times New Roman and Tahoma. You can easily change the fonts used in the template with any special fonts you may have on your system.
9. Can I use free Resume templates?
Yes. The sample templates (free resume templates) may be used by you free of charge in accordance with CVSHOP’s license, the same as if you had purchased the templates.
1. Do you need customization service?
If you are a professional who already has a great resume, but if you don’t have enough time to customize your resume to suit your needs our team of professionals will take care of it. The result will meet your expectations!
2. How does the process work?
(1) You choose the design you like. (2) Choose any options like adding additional pages, expedited service and then add these choices to your cart. (3) You will be prompted to upload the current version of your resume, cover letter and your photo (if you’ve chosen a template with photo). (4) Then we’ll send you a download link to a high resolution of your resume and cover letter in editable MS Word format + PDF format.
3. How much does it cost?
A one (1) page resume with standard three (3) business-day service cost $40. Each additional page (resume) is + $10. Service within two (2) business days is available for an additional $15 and service within one (1) business-day is available for an additional $30. A cover letter is absolutely free.
4. What will I receive?
We’ll email you a high-resolution PDF of your resume and cover letter suitable for printing, emailing, or uploading. We’ll also send an editable resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word.
5. What should I do if I do not like the result?
When the task is done we’ll email you a PDF of your resume and cover letter. If you don’t like the result you may reasonably revise it and demand necessary updates. When a revision is completed we’ll email you finale file.
6. How long does it take?
With our fast resume service, you can apply for your dream job within 24 hours from contacting us.
7. What do I need to provide?
You’ll need to upload the content for your resume and cover letter (any common MS Word processing format such as DOC, DOCX, PDF). If you’ve chosen a resume template with a photo, you’ll need to upload your photo (recommended minimum size of 1800 pixels x 1200 pixels in JPG).
8. Can I update my new resume and cover letter?
Absolutely! You will be able to update your resume and cover letter template every time you need. Having an updated resume will help you apply for and find a position at a place that is right for you.
9. Who is responsible for typos?
You are responsible for any typographical errors. We’ll do our best to correct any glaring mistakes but ultimately typos are your responsibility. We suggest that you carefully proofread your resume and have someone else proofread it for you as well.